The Walking Dead No Man’s Land 220.127.116.11 Apk + Data for android
The Walking Dead No Man’s Land is a new and very beautiful graphic game for the moving dead from Next Games game development studio for Android devices, which is based on the famous Walking Dead series from the famous AMC network and a few hours ago saw its Android version released in Play We were in the store and it was decided to introduce it after testing and making sure it was healthy! The game has a strategic and role-playing style and includes all the famous characters of the Walking Dead series.
Play now with Daryl, Rick, Michonne and many other characters of AMC’s The Walking Dead! Collect Heroes through radio calls and unlock special abilities and valuable leader traits. Complete Episode 1 for free Daryl tokens and unlock the first Hero of your team!
The Walking Dead: No Man’s Land is a thrilling, action-packed RPG where tactical choices make the difference between life and death. Only the strongest will survive so choose your team wisely: bring Michonne and dominate in close-quarter combat or send Rick to dispatch enemies from afar. Or perhaps you’ll choose to snipe from a distance with Daryl’s crossbow, or mow the herd down with Abraham’s assault rifle.
• FIGHT through hordes of deadly enemies in tactical turn-based combat
• COLLECT and upgrade your favorite characters from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• CHOOSE the right team and the equipment for each mission
• HUNT walkers in Terminus, The Prison and other familiar locations from AMC’s The Walking Dead
• JOIN other players in deadly weekly challenges and PVP combat for exclusive rewards
• PLAY memorable moments from AMC’s The Walking Dead in Season 9 Missions
“Throw in some pretty swish graphics, lovely animations and blood splatters, and you have one of the most carefully fleshed out zombie games we’ve seen on mobile. It looks lovely, and plays great too.” – Pocketgamer
“Each aspect of survival on AMC’s The Walking Dead has been parallel to the series’ official mobile game, subtitled No Man’s Land.” – Mashable
“It looks good, it plays smoothly, it’s catchy, accessible, and addicting as hell.” – Pocketmeta
For more, please visit:
Tweets by TWDNoMansLand
For player support, please visit: