Spaceflight Simulator 126.96.36.199 Apk + Mod for android
Spaceflight Simulator is an app for simulating space travel for the Android operating system, developed by the Stefo Mai Morojna software group and released for free on Google Play. In this program, you have to build and assemble space rocket components from scratch to have your vehicle to go into space. In each part of the missile construction, such as the amount of fuel, the number of engines, and so on. Make a mistake, the rocket will fall before it leaves the Earth’s atmosphere. Therefore, you need to be very careful in designing and building missiles and have enough information about what you are doing. You can travel to the moon, Mars and other planets with the missile you built yourself, and follow the landing on the planet’s surface step by step.
This is a game about building your own rocket from parts and launching it to explore space!
• Realistically scaled planets, with some up to hundreds to kilometers in size, and million of kilometers of space between them.
• Realistic orbital mechanics
• Open universe, if you see something in the distance, you can go there, no limits, no invisible walls.
Current planets and moons:
• Venus ( A planet with a extremely dense and hot atmosphere)
• Earth ( Our home, our pale blue dot 🙂 )
• Moon ( Our celestial neighbour)
• Mars ( The red planet with a thin atmosphere)
• Phobos ( Mars inner moon, with rough terrain and low gravity)
• Deimos ( Mars outer moon, with a extremely low gravity and a smooth surface)
We have a really active discord community! https://discord.gg/v8u5Y9C
Orbit tutorial: https://youtu.be/5uorANMdB60
Moon landing: https://youtu.be/bMv5LmSNgdo