Aerofly FS 2020 20.21.19 Apk (Paid/Full) + Data for android
Aerofly FS 2020 – Aerofly 2020 flight simulator is a special edition of 2020 from the Aerofly FS game series, which was prepared by IPACS game development studio in Germany and has been released for $ 7.99. The studio has already introduced other games in exactly the same field, one of which is the graphic game Aerofly 2 Flight Simulator. In appearance and even in the type of naming, there is no significant difference between the games of this studio, but the fact is that these differences are mostly implemented in the internal parts of the game.
Aerofly FS 2020 is the latest installment of the popular Aerofly FS series for iOS. Aerofly FS 2020 packs in more features, improvements, and detail than ever before in the series with now over 200 airports from all over California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado to land at and with over 300,000 square miles to fly over you will always find something new. Do you have what it takes to land a Boeing 777 at a small airport? You will get your chance. Introducing the newest aircraft to the fleet, the B777!
Whether you are a novice pilot or a seasoned veteran, Aerofly FS 2020 has you covered.
** This extremely detailed flight simulator offers outstanding quality. It requires at least 4.5 GB of storage space on the device and a powerful phone with a fast CPU and GPU ( e.g. Samsung S7, Google Pixel 2 XL, Huawei P20 Pro or similar devices ). Please ensure your device is powerful enough and that you have enough free storage before purchasing Aerofly FS 2020. **
• 22 aircraft included: Boeing 777, Airbus A320, Airbus A380, Robinson R22 helicopter, F-18, Dash-8 Q400, Learjet 45, C172, Baron 58, ASG 29 glider, Pitts S-2B biplane, B737-500, B747-400, F-15E, King Air C90 GTx, Aermacchi MB-339, Corsair F4U, Extra 330, Bücker Jungmeister Bü 133, Swift S1 glider, P-38 Lightning and Sopwith Camel
• Over 200 airports from all over California, Nevada, Utah and Colorado
• Assisted flying copilot
• Highly detailed, interactive and animated 3D cockpits
• Lighted cockpit at night time
• Automatic navigation tuning ( ILS, NDB and VOR )
• Realistic flight physics
• Sophisticated autopilot
• Interactive Flight school for learning the basics of flying
• High resolution aerial images of the San Francisco Bay Area
• Over 300000 square miles flyable area
• Display terrain features like mountains, lakes and cities for easy navigation
• Adjustable time of day
• Configurable Clouds
• Adjustable wind, thermals and turbulence
• Replay system
• Different view modes